Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's My First Post, Day 20!!!!

Hello everyone, it's my first post so bear with me. I thought it would be time for me to post a few of my thoughts and feelings. I would like to first start off by saying how proud of my wife I am. She's a very strong willed but soft hearted person. She needs encouragement on a daily basis and I'd like to think that I try to do that but sometimes it doesn't show. I would like to take this time to let her know how much I love her and how I think she is such a wonderful and caring person. She has not once complained about going through this entire process and she has been nothing but positive and upbeat and is my source for inspiration. Thank you Baby!!

Second I would like to thank everyone who continues to read this blog and offer their love and support to us. It is a very difficult thing for a couple to go through but it has made it somewhat easier to know we have the support of so many of the people we love. For this I will be forever grateful. Thank You!!

Other than that we are just a few weeks away from our couple of big days. I can't wait. BTW all the comments that people have left have been wonderful. All the encouragement we have received has been a true blessing for us.

Thank you again!

Steve

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

we are so proud of both of you. you all have been through a lot and just know that we are thinking of you. you are two very strong people and i am glad that things are going in the right direction. i love ready the blog, it helps us be a part of your journey and understand the process. we love you
leslie and michael

Anonymous said...

Very well say Steve. I know that you are Sara's rock when she need it. Butch and I love and support you and will do anything we can if you need us. Love Phyllis

Unknown said...

Lovely words Steve! Jeremy wants to sign up to shoot Sara so let us know when you have an available slot.
Rebecca & Jeremy

Anonymous said...

Every morning when I get to work I pull up your page, it makes me feel like I still know what's going on even though I'm far away. If I were around I would totally sign up to "shoot" my favorite s-i-l, but I'll just have to enjoy reading about others doing it! I can't wait to be an Aunt! Love Always, your big sis Beth

Anonymous said...

Okay, You made me cry, but then again I do that when I read Sara's messages. They are usually tears of happiness and excitement for you both. Steve, you message was so sweet. Sara, he really expressed the true you. You are very strong but so kind hearted and it takes both to get through this. I am so proud of you both and I have the utmost faith that this is going to happen for you. Sara, I miss you and can't wait to see you soon. Thank you so much for blogging. I get so excited to read your messages. I love you (meant for Sara). My thoughts and prayers are with you both.
Amy