Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 25

The 6th shooter is........



STEPHANIE!

I also had a guest observer....AUNT TRISH! Please forgive me, I completely forgot to get a picture! She did, however, call dibs on being the namesake for my firstborn so she had a productive visit:)

It looks like I was right the first time, My picture with Candice is going to be the only one where I'm taller. Stephanie has about a 1/2" on me. Even with my curly hair! (maybe I should have teased it up a little higher...maybe not)

We'll have a long overdue, new shooter tomorrow. See you then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry it's been a while since I've checked in on you guys. Your dad told me about "I Shot Sara", and I just had to see. Such a cool idea! You and Steve are such an inspiration. Your humor, determination, and strength are great tools God has given you both to help you through. Ryan and I actually bought a house not far from your parents maybe we can get together sometime. Take Care!