Sunday, March 8, 2009

Day 18

Shot number 2 went to....



My wonderful Mother in Law, Sheri!

Everything went good with this shot except for the giggle fit I got myself into right when she went to stick the needle in. That adds an extra level of difficulty. I finally pulled myself together with Steve's great coaching.

On a different note, I have allowed to have anonymous posters in the comments so that you guys wouldn't have to sign up for a google account but remember that we won't know who you are unless you put your name in your comment.

In response to my anonymous poster from yesterday, I do have to take the shots between 6 & 7 every night. Send me another message and remember to leave your name and we'll see what we can work out:)

And the next shooter is........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oops!!! that would have been me, leslie!!!