Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day 21

I have to let you all know that the last post was a complete surprise to me! I had no idea that Steve had posted until Wednesday evening and by that time most of you had already read it. I do have to say that Steve got way more comments than I usually do so he might be stealing my job;)

If I can say anything about this process so far, it would be that Steve and I have learned to lean on each other in a way that we might not necessarily had learned to do otherwise. He has really stepped up and taken control of some situations when I've been in no position to do so (for instance, the shots!). We're a great team and who could ask for more than that?

A lot of times good can come out of difficult situations and I think that having to lean on each other in this capacity has a been a good thing for us and I am grateful for that.

God always has a plan for us even when we can't see beyond what's right in front of us. We can only pray that He would open our eyes and show us His purpose.

So I also want to say "Thank You" to my husband for showing me compassion while I'm getting "shot" on a daily basis and was oh so nervous to do so, for giving me the strength to go through with it, and for reminding me that I would walk across fire time and again just to be able to have a family with you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok you two enough with making us cry!!! Lovely words Sara!