Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day 30

Shooter #9 is............



SANDY!

Sandy also has plenty of practice giving shots. She has an assembly line of people she gives allergy shots to, including herself . Thankfully I haven't had to give myself any shots yet. I don't know if I would like that at all.

We got together last night to cheer the Cards to victory!! Since I don't have another horse in the race, I dusted off my old U of L shirt and now I am officially a Louisville fan for the NCAA tournament.. GASP! I'm still rooting for UK in the Not In Tournament.

We have 3 more new shooters this weekend all right in a row so be sure to check back so you don't miss anybody!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we had a wonderful time last night, we def need to do it more often. elly is too cute and so much fun!!! see you soon
love leslie and michael