Friday, March 13, 2009

Day 23

Shooter #5 is............



CANDICE! (aka: Muffin)

Note: This may be the only time I am actually taller than someone else in the picture. Well, maybe. Check in on Monday and see.

Candice has a bit of a learning curve on everyone since she is in nursing school. She had her own alcohol pads and Steve allowed her to fill the syringe, Whoo Whoo:)

I think it's time for a little update. I take my last birth control pill today and I have an appointment at the clinic next Wednesday. They are going to give me an ultrasound to check out my eggs and do some bloodwork to determine if I need to adjust the dosage on my shots. Hopefully they will be able to give me an exact day for the retrieval but I'm not sure. After this visit, I am supposed to get bloodwork one more time so I might have to wait for that to know for sure.
I also have an appointment next Tuesday with my new OBGYN.

So next week will be a busy week and I have several new shooters lined up so keep checking back!

No comments: