Sunday, March 1, 2009

Day 11

Here's the big reveal you've all been waiting for.....


I've had so many volunteers who said they would help me with my shots, I decided- why not? So starting this Saturday the 7th, I will begin taking my first series of shots called Lupron. I will take the Lupron for at least 15 days. Steve gets the honor of giving me the first shot but after that, I'm fair game. I am planning on taking my shot every night between 6 & 7. I can vary within an hour or so but I need to keep it as constant as I can.

So if anyone wants to sign up to finally get the chance to stick it to me, let me know and I will put you on my schedule. I know this time slot falls into the dinner hours so if it's more convenient for you, Steve and I will gladly stop by your place during dinner;)

You will also get great publicity because you will get to have your picture taken with the "I Shot Sara" sign and be posted on the blog! Yay You! This is just another way of including all of you on our journey as well as letting us visit with everyone. You can leave me a comment or email me and let us know what day is good for you.

Even if you've never given a shot before (I sure haven't) but still want to participate - don't worry. I have an instructional handout and video that I will want you to look at first. I pretty much will make everybody do that. Not that I have trust issues or anything! Ha!

After I've completed the Lupron, I begin another series of shots called Follistim. These shots will continue until the egg retrieval which is tentative to be March 30. So I've got PLENTY of days to choose from for everyone.

I also found out that I don't have to go to Alabama so I don't have to worry about smuggling needles. That's good news for everyone...

No comments: