Monday, March 23, 2009

Day 32/Update

Shooter #11 is........



TASHA!

I also got a visit from........



My big brother, CHRIS!

I thought Chris was going to be the first one in line to "shoot" me but ironically he was the only one who said he didn't want to because he was afraid to hurt me...aaaaaaahhhhhhhh.

Nobody else seemed to have that problem. Ha!

I went to have more bloodwork today and the clinic called to tell me that they were not going to change my dosage and they need me to come back Thursday.

I only have enough medicine for 4 more shots and the fact that they want me to come in Thursday without changing my dose leads me to believe that things are progressing rapidly now. Hopefully we'll be able to do the retrieval as early as this weekend!

As always, I'll keep you posted!

No comments: