Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 26

Today was a joint effort

The 7th & 8th shooters are.............



MOM, DAD, & ELLY!

While Elly didn't actually help, she is always around as an observer. I don't think she likes it when I get a shot because she always jumps and scratches my leg while I'm getting it. Mom says it's because I'm getting all the attention and she's jealous:)

I had a bit of a scare today. I assumed that the medication in the shots was going to stop me from having another cycle but I was mistaken. When I realized today that I was in fact starting a new cycle I panicked and called the clinic and Penny said "Yep, you're right on schedule". That would have been good to know ahead of time. I'm still scheduled for bloodwork and an ultrasound Wednesday so I guess they know what they're getting into! Meanwhile, I had to cancel my appointment with my new obgyn.

Never a dull moment....

No comments: