Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 35

Shooter #12 is..........



DALE!

Tonight we got to visit with my Aunt Marion, my cousins Barbara & Dale and their kids Megan and Emilee. Thanks again for the dinner & pie!

We had a fiasco trying to take these pictures tonight. The #3 fell off my sign and we couldn't find it anywhere. It finally turned up on the bottom of Dale's shoe. Ha!

It has been a blast visiting with everyone and turning what could have been a drawn out, irritating experience into something fun and hopeful. That being said, I just have to ask "Are we done yet?"!!! I'm ready to go!

I have an early appointment at the clinic Thursday morning so I'm hoping to get good news that we'll be ready for retrieval by this weekend.

Here is one last shot with me and Emilee (I'm taller than someone again, yay)........enjoy!

No comments: