Sunday, April 26, 2009

Back to the Real World

I'm happy to report that I have had so much improvement over these last few days.

I don't have any more back aches/pains, my belly is decreasing in size about 1/2" every day and I haven't had to take any medicine, not even tylenol, in several days.

My biggest issue now is having to get up at least 2 or 3 times every night to go to the bathroom. I was waking up like clockwork every morning at 3:30 am and staying up for an hour and I haven't done that either for almost a week.

Another huge milestone is that Steve finally gets to sleep in his own bed again! He has had alternative sleeping arrangements for three weeks now because I couldn't have him tossing and turning in the bed and I needed so many pillows to sleep there wasn't room for him anyway. Me waking up in the middle of the night would have disturbed him also. I actually feel like I've been sleeping better with him, and of course Elly, back in bed just like it should be:)

I know that I must be feeling better if I was able to get out and go shopping this weekend. My mom took me out to help me find some pants so that I can go back to work Monday. Although I am progressively "shrinking", I still have a baby bump and can't wear my normal pants. I'm not near the size I was a week and a half ago so I can definitely handle this.

It's going to be hard going back to work after two weeks hiatus but I have been working from home this entire time so I wouldn't get too far behind. I have heard a comment about "you should see all the stuff piled on your desk". I'm not excited to see what that means.

After the past three weeks, I guess back to normal isn't looking too bad.......

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Get used to getting up in the middle of the night to go the bathroom you will be doing it alot.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are doing better.
I'll keep praying for you. You are handling this so well. -Shannon

Anonymous said...

glad to hear that you are feeling better. just checking in to see how things are going. lets get together soon. love you
leslie