Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Trip to Cincy

We made a trip to the clinic today and my doctor decided that I go ahead and get some fluid drained. They ended up draining 3 liters worth of fluid. My stomach went down immediately and I haven't had hardly any back pain. I'm also not having as much shortness of breath. It's nice to have a little rest.

I had weighed myself yesterday and I had gained 25 pounds of water weight. After the procedure today I'm down to 18 pounds worth.

There is a good possibility that the fluid could come back but according to my blood work today, I should be plateauing now and hopefully it won't come back as bad.

Please keep praying that my swelling will continue to go down. Right now I have to stay off my feet as much as possible and I need to go back to work by Thursday so I can keep up with my appointments.

So today was filled with some good news and I hope there's more to come for the rest of the week:)

1 comment:

Rita Nichter said...

GIRRRRL -
I haven't kept up with your blog in awhile and I'm so happy to hear the great news! Sorry you're having difficulties, but I'm praying for you to get better so you can really enjoy a "happy" pregnancy! We have a standing lunch date next month so I hope you'll be up to it. If you need any help with work, just let me know. Tell Steve to hang in there, I know he's going through pain seeing you in pain.

Love ya both,
Rita