Monday, May 4, 2009

It's been a while

I'm so sorry that I went a whole week without posting!

The time definitely got away from me this past week. I got three complaints today that I haven't posted so I thought I better get my act together:)

Going back to work full force last week finally caught up with me around Wednesday evening. By Thursday, I was exhausted but dragged myself through the day. Fortunately, Derby week is a slow week in my business so I had time to get caught up on things. I took a much needed day off on Friday and got to relax some this weekend.

I have been feeling better but I can really tell a difference in how easily I get tired now. It's hard to tell if it's just because I'm pregnant or if it's because I am still recuperating from the overstimulation. Maybe a little of both. At this stage, I can't differentiate one from the other. Not to mention I don't have much to compare it to.

I almost forgot that I did have my first experience with morning sickness today. It woke me up about 4:00 this morning and didn't go away until about 9:00am.

I've stalled a little with my swelling going down. I was losing about a 1/2" every day but now somedays there is no change. I never get bigger, but just stay the same. I'm not sure if my "baby bump" will go away or just hang around until I'm caught up.

I do get to check in with my doctor this week so hopefully he'll tell us that everything is going good. I can't wait to find out exactly how far along I am. It's a little confusing with in vitro because almost a whole week went by from the fertilization to the transfer. I'm not sure which date they go by???

In the mean time, I'll try to do better to keep everyone up to date!

1 comment:

Ashley Nelson said...

When do they tell us it is twins?