Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

***UPDATE***
I can't figure out how to make the pictures bigger without making them blurry. You can click on a picture and it will pop up bigger in a seperate window. You should do this to look at the plaque at the bottom of this post that my mom got me because it is really cute;)
***********************************************************************************


What a wonderful day it was!

Steve is really good at Valentine's Day. He loves to cook special meals and this year he was very creative. Our menu consisted of crab legs, pasta alfredo and twice baked potatoes partnered with wine that Beth brought us back from her trip to Napa Valley. The wine was a special treat for me since I am trying to steer clear of alcohol and caffeine until after our little miracle/s arrive;)

We were glad to have Jeremy, Rebecca & Sophie join us for dessert which happened to be Chocolate Fondue!!!

Everything was perfect and helped to lift my spirits from the funk I felt like I was in this past week.

Thank you Baby for being you....I love you!

I also received another suprise from my Mom. She bought us this special plaque that we now proudly display in our kitchen. You all know that I love this verse and now I will be able to see it numerous times everyday to remember the promise that God has made to us all. Thank you Mom!

No comments: