Monday, February 23, 2009

Days 4 & 5

Nothing much going on around here.

I finally got myself together enough to make a new chart for my refrigerator. That took some pressure off. I also mailed off our forms to the clinic this morning.

I need to track down which pharmacy I'm allowed to use with our insurance coverage. We'll be placing that order in a little over a week.

I do need to ask for everyone's help regarding our furry baby! Elly is in a contest with the Courier Journal for "My Pet Rocks". Please go to this link and vote for her. When on the page, scroll down and check Elly's box and then enter your email address to submit. If she gets the most votes before Friday, we win a $50 gift card to Feeders Supply. With as much food as she wastes (she's a picky eater), we could really use this. Also, Elly wants to be a star!

Looking forward to March 7th so I can get this show on the road,
Sara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear that you made a new calendar for your fridge!!! i wanted to let you know that i voted for elly, what a cute pic of her in the snow and now i am all caught up on your blog.