Sunday, February 1, 2009

Days 6,7,8

I know, I know, I skipped a few days.

We settled back into punching the time clock on Friday and anxiously awaited our weekend. We had to have time to relax and recover from all that hard work playing in the snow last week:)

Saturday we were able to finally catch up on all our shows that were overloading the DVR from last week. We watched a disappointing KY basketball game and had dinner at the in-laws. Sunday we went to church and the grocery. I finished a book and came to update the blog while Steve watches the Superbowl. I still feel like I need one more day off.

We have four days left of antibiotics and 10 more days until the shots begin. I'm still taking birth control pills for 15 more days. I might call the clinic tomorrow to check on the results of my bloodwork from last week. I'm not sure if there is anything to tell but I'll call anyway. I'm a little anxious because I went to their website and evidently it is under construction. I was counting on watching the instructional videos for the shots again before I have to administer them. I hope they get it up and running soon....

I hope everyone has electricity now and has melted streets! I think it will take a month for our street to melt. Still be careful on the roads. We almost slid into a stop sign this morning thinking there wasn't any more ice on the road. We were wrong.


Happy February!
Sara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you all made it through the storm. Mom sent me the link to your blog, what a great idea! It's so cool that you are including everyone in your journey. Of course you are all in my prayers. I know God will bless you in this endeavour! Lots of love! Jessica(Owens)Powers