Saturday, February 21, 2009

Days 2 & 3

Day 2 is an uneventful day.

Day 3: Bloodwork!

Steve took me this morning to get my bloodwork done and then to the doughnut shop for breakfast:) We took our doughnuts home and ate them in bed while we watched the Biggest Loser on the DVR...ha ha!!! Seriously, we really did that.

I spent the afternoon working on my first painting project. I'm working on a piece to hang in our kitchen. It was fun and relaxing. I'll post a picture of it when it's done.

We received our official letter in the mail from the clinic today. It's just a form for us to sign saying that we submitted a statement from the insurance company that shows our coverage. Last time we received that letter, it had to be returned with a check that had a lot of zero's in it. This time, no check!!! Yay! Needless to say, it got signed a lot faster this time around.

I almost forgot to pick up my birth control prescription from the pharmacy today. I begin those tonight. I feel a little disoriented this time around for some reason. When I talked to my IVF nurse on Thursday (Day 1), I asked her how I was going to get my Day 3 bloodwork done since it was on a Sunday. She said, the labs will be open on your Day 3 because it is Saturday. Whoops! I couldn't even count 3 days right. I need to make a new calendar because I still have my old dates on the worksheet hanging on the fridge.

I need to get it together!!!
Sara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am so glad that this journey is going in the right direction for the two of you. we are so happy for you both, i know its been a long road for you. thinking of you
love leslie and michael