Thursday, February 19, 2009

!!! Day 1!!!

That snuck up on ya didn't it? Me too!

I started a new cycle today and I still hadn't heard any news from the clinic. I went ahead and called and left a message for someone to check if today could be my "Day 1". Sheila called me back and said she looked through today's mail after she received my message and my "GO" letter was in the mail!!! So we are fully covered by insurance and have the letter on file to prove it.

My new schedule is:
-Saturday I go for bloodwork then start birth control pills
-March 7th I start the first series of shots
-March 18th I go to Cincinnati for bloodwork and an ultrasound
-Tentative egg retrieval date of March 30th

Thank you to everyone who lifted us up in prayer about getting to start over on my next cycle. This is a great example of the power of prayer and a reminder to us that God never shows up late, He is always on time.

Here we go....again,
Sara

No comments: