Tuesday, May 26, 2009

10 Weeks

Today is the start of our 10th week.

I still have ferocious battles with morning sickness and I get fatigued easily. I've noticed that a few days last week and over the weekend, my legs were swollen in the evening. Saturday was understandable because my mom walked me to death! She had taken me to the Melting Pot the night before and said we had to walk off the 10,000 calories we ate:)

Yesterday, I would be sweating one minute and then shivering the next. I'm not sure what that was about. I've also graduated into random crying episodes(everyone say a prayer for Steve!). I was so frustrated yesterday that I was too tired to do anything that I broke down with a pity party. I've had mood swings, but never this before...

Overall, my symptoms have been consistent. I'm looking forward to two weeks from now when ideally, my morning sickness will be gone and my "bursts" of energy kick in! Please don't think I'm complaining about all these changes. I'm trying my best to embrace them, as no one can really prepare you for how you'll feel during your pregnancy. I just want to be able to document everything so I can remember what I went through in case I decide to do this again someday:)

The babies are the size of a lime this week! Some sources say a plum or a kumquat?, I prefer lime. That is so amazing how fast they are growing. I hope the babies aren't mixing up some margaritas in there with all those limes. Maybe that's why I run to the bathroom every 10 minutes....

I promise to post some pictures soon. I haven't been in much of a picture taking mood when I get home from work.

No comments: