Wednesday, May 13, 2009

8 weeks

I officially hit the 2 month mark yesterday! Just 4 more weeks and my first trimester will be over:)

I have noticed many changes in my body now. I consistently have morning sickness everyday now. Sometimes at night, I get heart palpitations. When I try to sleep on my left side, I feel pressure more so than my right side. I have to eat every two hours and I usually am exhausted by 4:00 pm. Sometimes I forget that my belly is protruding and I try to slide through tight spaces only to be quickly reminded there is no way I'll fit. Ha!

It's so weird all the little things that change right away. Overall, I do feel pretty good. I don't have any more pains or cramps. The morning sickness is the only thing that gives me trouble right now.

My first ultrasound that I had scheduled seemed to sneak up on me so fast. This appointment for my second one seems like it will take a year to get here! I still have another week to go.........

1 comment:

mary lou said...

Hi Sara I am so thrilled for you!! My heart is overjoyed. I will be praying for all three of you. love Mary Lou...Josh's mom