Tuesday, June 2, 2009

11 Weeks

11 weeks today:)

No big changes to report. I still have morning sickness although it has been sneaking into later parts of my day. I thought it was supposed to be getting better now, not worse? I can sleep on any of my sides now which is an improvement from a couple weeks ago.

We put our house up for sale last week so we've been trying to do some things here and there to prepare for showings. We've been moving a little slow on that since when the weekend finally gets here, all I want to do is rest. We had prepared the house for the most part about a year ago when we had it up for sale the first time so fortunately, there's not a whole lot to do.

Let us know if you know of anyone looking for a house....

I just measured my belly and it looks like I'm picking up inches now so "so long" to my shrinking belly...the babies have taken over!

No comments: