Thursday, September 17, 2009

Walk to Remember

We will be participating in the "Walk to Remember" this upcoming Sunday to honor our babies and all others who were lost from miscarriage or infant loss. I just decided today that I know how very much it means to us to have other people acknowledge our children and I want to return the favor.

That being said, if you or anyone you know has lost a child, please leave a comment or email me their children's names and I will write them down and carry them with me on the walk. It would be an HONOR for you to allow me to do this for you, your friends or your relatives.

I don't care if it's someone that we personally know or not. It doesn't matter how long ago it was. It doesn't even matter if the baby never had a name. We lost a baby through an ectopic pregnancy and we remember our child as "Baby Yager". It's still a child and it's still a loss whether they had a name or not.

I can't imagine a greater gift than for you to be able to tell someone you know that a fellow brokenhearted mother carried their child's name to honor them.

I will check my email and the blog until right before I have to leave for the walk Sunday afternoon to make sure that I have the opportunity to write down every name sent to me.

No comments: