Sunday, September 20, 2009

Bring the Rain


Well we had less than perfect weather, but the show must go on!


We ventured through the rain and attended our Walk to Remember today. We had a team of 16 to walk in honor of Baby, Lila & Cole Yager.

Per my request, I ended up with a list of 31 babies that were lost to our family, friends and friends of friends to take with us on the walk. I was so proud to be able to walk in honor of these babies and I thank everyone who emailed me and shared their stories with me. I am so glad that I could do this small thing for other mothers who have also suffered a loss.


It's been a month ago today that we held Lila & Cole in our arms. While our arms are still left empty, our hearts are so full. They are full of love from everyone who has supported us by sending cards, emails, phone calls, attending services and walks and in so many other ways. A month later we are still seeing this and you have no idea how much that means to me and Steve.


...and I know there will be days when this life brings us pain. But if that's what it takes to praise you, Jesus bring the rain.

No comments: