Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Week 15

Another week, another new symptom............Headaches.

I had my first experience with what may have been a migraine this week. I'm sure that some would say that I would know for sure if it was a migraine but I hardly ever get a headache in general so to me any headache that lasts 7 hours is a migraine. I called my doctor for advice and they recommended that I drink a mountain dew. I haven't had a mountain dew in about 15 years but I have to say that it does the trick.

I also have to brag that my doctors assistant called me three days in a row to make sure that my headaches were under control. They're going to spoil me! It's so nice to finally have a doctor that is genuinely concerned about my well being.

This week the babies are the size of navel oranges. I think that I have been catching up on my weight gain these past couple of weeks. I can tell that I'm carrying more weight and my stomach is sore sometimes from stretching out to make room for those babies long legs:)

I had my first dream about the babies last night. I dreamt that we had twin girls! Also in my dream, the doctor thought it was time for the babies to come out. Then after they were out she wanted to put them back in. I said "Heck NO!" They're out, they're staying out! The good news is they were big, chunky, healthy babies. This is the first time that I've had any inclination of what the babies would be. We'll see if I'm right.....

We had a couple people come look at our house last week. One couple even came back with their parents. We hope that things will work out with them and they will want to buy the house while I'm still able to move well enough to pack up all our stuff. It would be wonderful if we could sell this house and find a new house in time to bring our babies home from the hospital. This is what I claim for us but ultimately we want to be where God wants us. And wherever that is, I know we'll be one big happy family.

"Don't worry about anything, but in everything, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God." Phil. 4:6

No comments: