Sunday, January 18, 2009

Too many blessings to count

WOW!

We are absolutely overwhelmed by the immediate response we received from this blog. You all have no idea how encouraging your words are to us! All of your prayers and kind words and support have only validated our decision that this is the right time for us to move forward.

I appreciate everyone who left messages on the comment board as well as those who sent emails. I encourage you to leave comments as it's easier for Steve to read them that way but always feel free to email me directly if you feel more comfortable with that.

I know that there will be good times and difficult times (as well as hormonal times) throughout this process and we are so grateful to have each and every one of you there with us along the way. I hope that you will keep checking back here for new entries. I am going to try to post at least once a week.

As of right now we are still waiting for a new cycle. Mother nature likes to mess with me on this one so who knows. How often is a woman in anticipation of something like that! Or, maybe we finally did something right? Only time will tell.....

Since I have asked for all of you to pray for us, I want to leave you with my prayer for you:

Dear Lord, please watch over our precious friends this week and bless them as much as they have blessed us. I thank you for every one of them and for bringing them into our lives. Amen

Wishing you a wonderful week:),
Sara

No comments: