Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 3

***Snow Day!***

Steve and I both got to work from home today. That worked out good because I got a call from the mail order pharmacy on the home phone today that I would have missed if I was in the office. They verified my shipping information and ran my insurance card. They told me that some of my medications were cheaper if I didn't run it through the insurance company. Does that make sense to anybody? Since I don't need the medicine for a couple weeks, they told me to wait to get it shipped until closer to time in case any of my dosages changed. So now I'm all set up with them.

We finally braved out onto the roads around 2:30 to go get my blood work done. This was the first time ever that I didn't have to wait in a doctor's office. I imagine it was a slow day today. The girl who drew my blood was so sweet. She recognized the Cincinnati clinic on the work order and knew that I was going through in vitro. She shared some stories with me and told me that neither her nor her husband could have kids so her cousin volunteered to carry a child for her and they are 25 weeks pregnant today. She was so excited to tell me her story and I was so excited for her. It's always great to hear success stories from others.

Well that was all of my excitement today. I don't anticipate any new news for tomorrow but we'll see....

Happy snow day!
Sara

No comments: