Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day 4

**Snow Day...again**

Me & Elly had another snow day today. Steve had to go to work:( We were having a nice relaxing day until our electricity went out around 1:00 pm. Fortunately, Mom & Dad were out by my house so they came to rescue me and Elly. Steve got to leave work 30 minutes early because his electricity went out so we don't know about work tomorrow either. My brother & sister in law also don't have electricity so we're having a sleepover tonight!

Elly absolutely loves the snow so I had a blast photographing her today. Here are some of my favorite shots:





I pray for everybody to be safe on the roads these next few days!

Sara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My niece Elly is too cute in her little pink coat. I wish Squirt was there to play in the snow with her!
Love Auntie Beth :)