Sunday, October 18, 2009

Wave of Light 10-15-09

Sending love from "The Heffelmire's"



Sending love from "The Lehr/Scholl's"



Sending love from Mommy & Daddy

(yes, that's the mountains in the background)










I liked all my pictures and I couldn't choose between them so I posted them all. The first picture was taken from our balcony at the resort we stayed in and the next two were taken on our coffee table inside the suite. The last picture was taken at the restaurant where we ate that evening. They had crayons to write on the tablecloth and they just so happened to have a candle on the table also so it worked out for the occasion.

I know there were others who lit candles and didn't send pictures and I just want to say Thank You for participating. If you did light a candle and didn't tell us then please still let us know:)

I also wanted to show off the necklace that my sweet friend Julie got for me:

She also gave one of these to my mom and Sheri so that we all have something special to wear to carry Lila & Cole with us everyday. Thank you so much Julie!

I will be posting updates from our trip to Park City, Utah this week so check back in to see what we were up to;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that necklace you were given in rememberance of the babies. It's so sweet!!!-Shannon