Saturday, August 22, 2009

I don't even know how to do this...

On Thursday, August 20th, our precious babies came into the world a little too soon.

Lila Mae Yager was born at 3:33 pm with no heartbeat. She was 15.1 oz and 12 inches long.

Cole Christopher Yager was born at 6:39 pm and was with us for a very short time. He was 14.8 oz and 11 inches long.

This was so unexpected and is still so very hard to understand. Our hearts are so broken and we have no idea how to function right now. We appreciate everyone's support and prayers. We will continue to need them so much at this time as we have to go through the agonizing process of burying our children.

We don't have all the details ironed out yet, but I will be sure to let you all know as soon as I can.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we love you both and you are in our thoughts.

leslie and michael

Anonymous said...

Steve and Sara - our hearts are broken for you. I am so sorry. Please know that we are praying for you and are here if there is anything we can help with.

Kyle Idleman

Anonymous said...

I dont know anything that I could possibly say that would make you two feel better. Just know that you ALL are in my prayers.