Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 3

Well I got a letter in the mail today from the clinic requesting insurance approval for us to go through this cycle. I wasn't prepared to have to provide this information (I don't know why I wasn't) but I have to have a written consent in before the 6th so we can continue with the transfer.

Last time I think it took about two weeks for my consent to come in and this time I'll have to have it in one week! Please pray that we can get cooperation from the insurance company so we don't have to wait another month.

On a different note, I'm so sad to report that Baby Matthew passed away this afternoon. I still praise God for the miracle that he is because he exceeded all the doctor's expectations. His mother got to feed him, bathe him, change him and love on him for two days and that is more than she ever dreamed she would get. Please keep this family in your prayers as they face difficult days ahead. Pray that God would give them the grace to do what they have to do and pray that God will give peace to Matthew's big sister.

Photobucket

No comments: