Monday, May 3, 2010

March for Babies update

***UPDATE***

I haven't been able to enter it all into the site yet, but we have hit the $1000 mark already this morning!

WooHoo!

Let's keep it up!!!!


Original Post:

It's the last week before the walk and I am so excited that we have raised over $900 so far for the March of Dimes! Let's see if we can get to $1000 by the end of the week.

I will be turning in the donations I have collected so far on Thursday to the March of Dimes office so if you want to send me a last minute donation then please do so now or you may donate online on our website at www.marchforbabies.org/team/teamyager.

Also, if you have ordered a tshirt then please call or email me this week so I can get it to you by this weekend. Anyone who cannot meet up with me before this Saturday will receive their shirt at the walk.

Thank you all for your support and I look forward to hitting that $1000 mark!

No comments: